By utilising our knowledge, skills and experience we are able to execute geometrical measurements which are used in all major industries, particularly Marine.
Such measurements may be necessary to determine:
- Position of stern tube and rudder stock bearings and journals
- Intermediate bearing alignment
- Flatness of foundations, flanges and machine beds
- Radial bearing and slewing ring alignment of thruster wells
- Straightness of shafts
- Dimensional control measurements
Depending on the ‘as found’ measurement results and specification, machining of components may be required. Cube Metrology are able to offer on-site machining solutions via our service partners to ensure the eventual positioning of components are optimal.